Something wicked 2015 Returns to Houston, TX.
Join us for one of the best Halloween festivals in Houston. The line up is going to be amazing, the crowd will be in Halloween costumes, and my dancing feet with be sore. =)
Saturday October 24 –
Sunday October 25
So I’m totally retarded and have added a much needed section that I forgot to add. Check out the table of contents below if you need to see the lineup
Latest Update: Something Wicked Map and the lineup for Something Wicked are below
Now in it’s 3rd year, Something Wicked will be haunting the Sam Houston Race Park again. NightCulture and Disco Donnie are proud to host the best Halloween party South Texas has ever seen. Some of the featured performers…
Disco Donnie Presents produces over 1,000 club events, EDM concerts, and outdoor festivals every year.
One of Houston’s premier event producers. Something Wicked will be their second festival this year after Something Wonderful which was in April in Dallas.
Sadly this year’s even was cancelled.
Keep Reading to see Our Something Wicked Guide
Something Wicked Comes Our Way!
All the Info You Need for Something Wicked.
For the 3rd year in a row, the night’s peace will be shattered by the happy cries of ravers and festival goers in their finest Halloween costumes for Something Wicked. The previously skimpy outfits that you have probably seen girls wearing at other music festivals typically get shorter and skimpier for this special Halloween Event. We can’t wait!
Quick NavigationSomething Wicked’s Gates OpenKeep Reading to see Our Something Wicked GuideAll the Info You Need for Something Wicked.When is Something Wicked 2015?What time do the festival grounds open and close?What’s the Address to Something Wicked?Map of Something WickedWhy Should I Go To Something Wicked?It Looks Kind of Fun, Where Can I Find Tickets?What Other Fees Are There For The Show?Will There Be Food and Drink There?What DJs are playing at Something Wicked.Lineup For Something Wicked Set TimesI Frequently Get Yelled at For Party Rocking, What Can’t I Do/Have/Take There?Acceptable Forms of IDUnacceptable Forms of IDOfficial list of Things You CAN TakeStuff that You Can’t Take Into Something WickedWhat Should I Wear to Something Wicked?Official Afterparty For Something WickedWho is playing at the After PartyHow to get to Stereolive in Houston, TXAddress for StereoliveDriving Directions to StereoliveWhere Can I Get Tickets to The After
When is Something Wicked 2015?
The festival takes place on October 24 – 25, 2015.
What time do the festival grounds open and close?
- The parking lot opens at 11 AM
- The Box Office also opens at 11 AM
- The Something Wicked Gates open at 2 PM
- The festival grounds close at 11:59 PM on Saturday.
On Sunday there are slightly different times:
- The parking lot opens at 12:01 PM
- The Box Office also opens at 12:01 PM
- The Something Wicked Gates open at 1 PM
- The event ends at 10 PM on Sunday
What’s the Address to Something Wicked?
Something Wicked will be at the Sam Houston Race Park.
The Street Address is
7575 North Sam Houston Pkwy W.
Houston, TX 77064
Map of Something Wicked
The 2015 Something Wicked Map
Why Should I Go To Something Wicked?
Are you torn between organizing Aunt Mabel’s dirty sock drawer (She’s a dirty, dirty old bird who has a dirty sock drawer. Don’t ask me why, she’s your aunt.) and going to this awesome festival? Watch the Something Wicked 2015 trailer
It Looks Kind of Fun, Where Can I Find Tickets?
The ticket pricing plans are fairly straightforward for this Houston festival.
- 2 Day GA Pass – $159
- 2 Day VIP pass – $249
- Saturday or Sunday GA Pass $94
- Saturday or Sunday VIP Pass $144
If you purchase tickets through the official site, they also have several different LED costume accessories available to purchase. These are a little over priced and you can find many of the same on Amazon for less.
If you decide to purchase tickets through the big orange button that says BUY TICKETS! you’ll help support me and the work that I’m trying to do with this site. The ticket vendors pay me a small commission fee for referring the sale. The commission is paid by the vendor and doesn’t affect the ticket price. (Yeah, right who am I kidding. Seriously, why do they have all these handling fees for buying e-tickets.)
Look, Look That Orange Button
Still don’t have your Something Wicked tickets? Don’t worry, you can get them by clicking on the button right here.
What Other Fees Are There For The Show?
There is a $20 fee for a parking pass.
Will There Be Food and Drink There?
There will be food vendors for snacks and heartburn. The prices previously have been moderate. Additionally, it’s a cash bar for people who are 21+.
What DJs are playing at Something Wicked.
in alphabetical order:
- Adam Beyer
- Alan Fitzpatrick
- Benny Benassi
- Cash Cash
- Green Velvet
- Ida Engberg
- Jay Hardway
- Jordy Dazz
- Lane 8
- Layton Giordani
- Liquid Todd
- Mr. Belt & Wezol
- Party Favor
- Peking Duk
- Seven Lions
- The Chainsmokers
- Will Clarke
Lineup For Something Wicked Set Times
Found via Twitter and @TexasEDMFamily
Set Times for Day 1 of Something Wicked Music Festival in Houston, TX.
Set Times for Day 2 of Something Wicked Music Festival in Houston, TX.
I Frequently Get Yelled at For Party Rocking, What Can’t I Do/Have/Take There?
This is an event thrown by a company that was publicly traded for a little while, so they’re kind of dicks when it comes to festival accessories. You will be patted down by security when you enter the festival, and previous years I saw a lot of uniformed security walking around.
Security wasn’t really screwing with people, it was more a thing of they were getting mental images to talk about when they were bored the next week,
This is a Zero Tolerance event. That means don’t be stupid and get busted.
Click to Tweet
P.S. Make sure all your bits and pieces are tucked away before you get in line for the festival.
Acceptable Forms of ID
- United States Passport.
- DHS “Trusted Traveler” Card (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST).
- United States Military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DOD civilians).
- Permanent Resident Card
- Border Crossing Card.
- DHS-Designated Enhanced Driver’s License
- .Driver’s Licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles or equivalent (Paper ID’s are not permitted).
- Native American Tribal Photo ID.
- A foreign government-issued passport.
- Canadian provincial driver’s license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) card.
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Mexican Consulate ID (Only Permitted with a secondary form of ID — EX: School ID).Enter your text here…
Unacceptable Forms of ID
- Expired identification card.
- School identification card.
- License/ID card issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada.
- Birth certificate.
- Social security card.
- Federal immigration card.
- Voter registration card.
- Copies of any acceptable forms of identification.
Official list of Things You CAN Take
- OK Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (maximum 21″ x 10″ x 14″).
- OK Fanny Packs.
- OK Reusable Disco Donnie Presents, NightCulture, or Something Wicked Aluminum Water Bottles (arrive empty).OK Camelbaks or Bota Bags (non multi-pocket, arrive empty).
- OK Clear Plastic Water Bottles (arrive empty).
- OK Glowsticks, Flow-wands, Batons, or Orbs.
- OK Orbits, Flowlights, or Poi.
- OK Handheld Camera Devices (GoPro, Sony Action Cam, HTC Re Camera, etc. Must be 6″ in size or less.)
- OK Selfie Sticks.
- OK Mobile Phones.
- OK Lighters.
- OK Earplugs.
- OK Sunglasses.
- OK Hats.
- OK Ponchos.
- OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
- OK Sealed Chapstick and Lip Gloss.
- OK Sealed Packs of Gum.
- OK Sealed Eyedrops.
- OK Sealed Sunscreen (trial size, non-aerosol).
- OK Sealed Tampons.
- OK Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes (NO Vaporized E-Cigarettes).
- OK Sealed Packs of Cigarettes.
- OK Plastic Tarps and Blankets.
- OK Hula Hoops (Subject to inspection and right of refusal).
- OK Fatheads and Posters.
- OK Flags, Decorated Pool Noodles, and Totems that DO NOT contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others.
Fairly standard list of stuff you’re allowed to take in. I really like that they changed their policy on LED poi, hoops, and flow toys. Previously you weren’t allowed to take them in. So I of course had to figure out a way to get my poi in. You might laugh and think that’s easy. It’s not as easy as it sounds, 2 14″ FuturePoi, 2 PodPoi, 2 XtremePoi, and 2 UltraPoi. Yes I take all those with me to a festival. Luckily, this ain’t my first rodeo, and I showed just how resourceful I am and why they call me “Jedi.”
Stuff that You Can’t Take Into Something Wicked
- NO Illegal Substances.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- NO Pets.
- NO Massagers.
- NO LED Gloves or LED Microlights.
- NO Laser Pointers.
- NO Pacifiers, Dust Masks, or Gas Masks.
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers.
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint.
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry.
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners.
- NO Inflatables, Balloons, Balls, Frisbees.
- NO Tents, Umbrellas, or Chairs.
- NO Backpacks, Purses, or Bags larger than 21″ x 10″ x 14″.
- NO Open Packs of Cigarettes.
- NO Unsealed Tampons.
- NO Unsealed or Aerosol Sunscreen.
- NO Vaporized E-Cigarettes. Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes only.
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol, Candy, etc).
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Including Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc).
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (Including Detachable Lenses,Tripods, Big Zooms, etc).
- NO Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- NO Totems which contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totems and flags without these pieces and deemed safe at entry will be allowed.
Again pretty standard items. They still have it out for glovers. Sorry guys, I feel your pain.
What Should I Wear to Something Wicked?
Part of the fun of Halloween music festivals is seeing the wild and crazy costumes that people come up with. Even better is when you take the opportunity and choose a group costume theme to wear with your friends.
I’ve done my share of crazy costumes, and it’s always a huge pain in the ass for me to find my costume. That’s part of the reason that I started this site, was because I became tired of scouring Amazon and other sites on the internet for festival costume ideas.
So let me share some links to some sites that I’ve found have good looking costumes that aren’t the same shit that you get from Party City. Also, here are a few articles that I worked really hard to create the best content that I could for you. Be sure to check out the how to pick a music festival costume article.
More Information Farther Below
As a special bonus, there is a list with more than 350 music festival costume ideas that you can download and save.
Music Festival Costume Ideas: How To Pick The Best OneLook How Easy That Was? I Just Saved 15% at IHeartRavesThis Week on Etsy – Superhero Rave Outfits for GirlsWhat Should A Guy Wear To A Summer Music Festival?
Official Afterparty For Something Wicked
Since the music festival is being thrown by Nightculture, of course the official afterparty is going to be held at Stereolive
Be prepared to wait and overwhelmed by the crowd of people that will be attending the after party. It will be wall to wall people.
Who is playing at the After Party
- Day 1 – Seven Lions
- Day 2 – Cash Cash
How to get to Stereolive in Houston, TX
Address for Stereolive6400 Richmond Ave. Houston TX
Driving Directions to Stereolive
Where Can I Get Tickets to The After
Tickets for the after party are available from Eventbrite
Day 1 Tickets – Seven Lions
Day 2 Tickets – Cash Cash and Tritonal